Friday, October 13, 2006

Open Season

So JB and I went to see "Open Season" last night. I have a slight cold right now, so most of the humor I only laughed at because half the kids in the theater were cracking me up. But...wait, has anyone see it yet? If so, do you know the part where the deer has to sing the bear to sleep? OMG!!! When he started changing the lyrics, it was killing me!! I Was dying laughing!!! SO FUNNY!! Tears, yes, actual tears were running down my face.

Anyway, what was so bad about it was, it seemed to be the one part in the movie that the kids didn't find all that funny, so here I am laughing like a crazy lady and no one else is!!
A troll and a magic rainbow tree...hahahaa....

Man, the days around these parts sure have been amazing huh? Beautiful weather, beautiful skies. Nice, very nice. My family back home has snow...huh.

No comments: