Thursday, July 19, 2007

Just some pics

Jade and I had big plans for today, but then, last minute, our plans were canceled. This being the case, we had a few moments of being bored. Hense...the pictures you now see:)
Jade is standing here, see how tall she is!
I'm trying to teach Jade how to blow kisses, but she isn't catching on quite yet.

Right before this picture took, Jade was laughing at me.

And here is my daughter looking nice and drunk.
My one funny food story for today. So Jade has started to eat baby food the past couple weeks. I've done very taste-less items for her to try. But we took a walk today to the store and I got some more baby food. We went home and I tried her on sweet peas. She seemed to love it, laughing and lurching forward for more. We were down to the last few bits when she all of a sudden started making this terrible faces, as though I was feeding her something awful. But she still wanted more, so I kept giving her more. Her last bite she nearly gagged. I couldn't help but just laugh at her, she thought she was pretty funny too. At any rate, she finished her peas and seems to be doing just fine.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cute pics! Thanks for posting my pic for me!
-Li