Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My life in pictures

Mom says I'm a "ham" she says I love the camera and can't seem to stop taking my picture because of it. I say...she is right. I do love the camera and I do love my pictures being taken. Here are just a few mom took of me this afternoon...me and my many faces:)

Here is a "hey there, how's it going" face
Here is a "I'm big, mean and scary, monster face"

This is my "Hey, hi guys, I'm cool" smile.This is me with my "go ahead and pucker up" face...I give mommy kisses like this sometimes.
This isn't really a "look" this is what happens when the wind blows my hair and I go "ooooh"
This is my, come on mom...get serious, face.
This is my care free, I'm a happy child, take a bit of a profile pic...face.
Close up!

Surfing belly baby! Oh yea!
And this is what I do when I'm bored of having pictures taken and my bottle is near by.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

A supermodel already, huh? Jadey, you are the cutest little girl ever and oh so photogenic!!!

Michelle said...

HOw adorable is that???

Anonymous said...

oooohhhh jade! u r soooo cute! ur a good sport too for sitting thru that photo shoot!!! aha ha ah auntie cindy loves and misses u jadey-pie!!!

Kristen said...

She really does have a lot of different and cute facial expressions!

(See, everyone agrees with me that she should be a baby model...)

Amy K said...

So many facial expressions. What a sweetie Jade is!