Thursday, September 03, 2009

The end of my birthday

I had a fabulous birthday! I spent the morning taking it easy and then I met two girlfriends at my favorite coffee shop for coffee and talking!

Jade and I biked to the coffee shop and weren't expecting gift, so after I had to have Kristen drop off the lovely flowers she brought for me at my house.

My afternoon was mostly filled with reading, watching movies and chillin' with Jade.

When my hubby got home from work he sent me upstairs with Jade for a short time while he got "Ready" for my birthday. When I came downstairs he handed me my birthday card, on the card was a sticky note with a riddle, or clue. I had to follow the clue to find my present. But when I got to my present, there was another sticky note, to another gift, and so on. I couldn't believe how much stuff he got me! And it was so fun runny all over the house like a crazy lady!

He bought me a bunch of maternity clothes (tank top, skirt, top, scarf, and a dress!) a movie that had four fun musicals included (I LOVE musicals) the most adorable tan clutch you ever did see and a HUGE bouquet of gorgeous yellow roses.

After my fun present opening expedition he sent me on the couch with my musical and started cooking up some gourmet grilled cheeses and split pea soup (because, I have a cold after all). We watched our movie and ate our yummy dinner. Then after he went off and returned with a super yummy Boston cream cake.

We ate our cake (which he had Jade serve me, SO cute!...she's all "here you go mommy, happy birthday") and then chilled until Jade had to go to bed. After bed time we watched "Duplicity" and then went to bed. All in all it was a really great, relaxing, super fun, birthday! Hurray year 26, I'm looking forward to you!"

p.s. if you want to see pictures of my fabulous gifts go check out my Facebook and my "birthday" photo album

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW!!!!!! That is such a sweet thing to do!!!! Missi, send me the picks, cause I don't have a facebook!
Li