Thursday, September 17, 2009

Greek yogurt and bible studies!

The past couple days I've been adding greek yogurt to my fruit or granola as part of my breakfast. It's really yummy and has a cool texture. I like it better then regular yogurt. But now I'm curious, what IS different from normal yogurt and greek yogurt? What makes it greek?

I just started two bible studies this week. The first is called "The Lord's Table" and is all about learning to control bad eating habits and coming at it from a biblical perspective. So far it's been really convicting and really encouraging.

The second is about giving your whole self to God. I just did the first lesson this morning. It required a lot of scripture reading (not to intense just one or two verses at a time, but lots of verses!). I've started to do both of these bible studies in the morning before Jade wakes up. It's been so relaxing and such a great start to my day. Wish I had started this routine sooner!

Off to get Jade up and then going walking with a friend!

2 comments:

Kelly Sauer said...

and then baby will come and get up during your time, and you'll start all over looking for rest... ;-)

I've never tried Greek yogurt. I should.

Anonymous said...

Greek youghurt is very tart. has a bit of zing to it