Friday, September 18, 2009

I can't sleep. waaa!

Well, actually I CAN sleep. In fact, I sleep very well. I think I hit the pillow last night at 10:45 and was out the instant I pulled the covers to my chin. But...then...this MORning. The constructed started bright and early. I swear, they must have started at 5am! It is crazy.

The main road, that is almost right in our backyard, has been going through a repaving over the past couple weeks. Usually I can sleep through the noise and it doesn't bother me. But this morning it was to much. I tried to sleep through it, but gosh it was just SO LOUD. My head is pounding so hard I think it just might explode.

And people say I'm dramatic? whatever. lol

Needless to say being woken by tweeting birds has it's own annoyances but being woken by bulldozers can make a grown, pregnant woman, go crazy. I'm "this" close to going out there and strangling all of the law abiding construction workers. grrr

Okay, my rant is done. The road will be paved soon enough and they will all go away and annoy some other home and some other temperamental pregnant lady...no. doubt.

No comments: