Wednesday, September 02, 2009

It's MY BIRTHDAY!!

Hurray for me! It's my birthday! I love birthdays! I don't have huge plans today, but that doesn't matter. I'm just happy it's here and I get to eat cake tonight!

A few things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Starting up Bible Study Again

2. Hopefully having a really good year helping with MOPS

3. Getting to have my sis, Jo, spend Thanksgiving with us (since she now goes to school in Spokane)

4. And since Jo will be here getting to wake up at an ungodly hour to go shopping with my hubby the day after Thanksgiving

5. Getting to welcome a new baby to our family in March

6. Hopefully getting to have the whole Bechtle family up for a visit

7. And going to "Wildwaves" in the summer! That HAS to happen this year! lol!

Those are my big "look forward too's" I can't wait!

4 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

"Getting to welcome a new baby in March" - I love it! Congratulations!

Carrie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (mine is on Friday and I'm equally excited) and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO awesome!

GJ and Vicka said...

Happy Birthday Missi!!!
We are so VERY excited for you!!!!
We love you!!!
GJ and Vicka and you know who else:)

Amy K said...

I love how you sandwich the BIG NEWS!! Congrats to the Bechtle family. That's so awesome. I hope you're feeling okay ...