Wednesday, July 21, 2010

And now it's time for silly songs with Missi. The part of the blog when Missi comes out and sings a silly song:

I wake up every morning
feeling pretty great
I hear my baby screaming
cause he can't articulate

I run and feed the baby
Then quickly change his clothes
I also spend a lot of time
Just tickling his toes

Then next we get his sister
Who is hanging in her bed
She likes it when I wake her up
by singing near her head

After morning cereal
and coffee for this Mom
we play a little "let's clean up"
which never lasts that long

sometimes we go for real long walks
Some times we stay at home
but go or stay each new day,
I'll work myself to the bone

Mondays I do laundry
Tuesday I clean house
I will cook bread, until I'm dead
And feed it to a mouse

Nap time is my favorite
It's when my children rest
Then i pull out my laptop
Cause Hulu is the best

I catch up on my sitcoms
And watch my silly shows
I like suspense and guys who fence
And stylishly dressed Ho's

When evening time starts nearing
I begin my culinary skills
It's a good thing J won't complain
and always eats my meals

This poem now is boring,
I can't type any more
I'll only say, what a great day
Now go and shut the door


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, i don't ever want to hear you say "i'm not creative" after that fun little ditty - hilarious, and CREATIVE!!!!!!

Kristen said...

That. was. AWESOME!