Friday, July 30, 2010

My silly little boy and some Lake time

This morning I set Cutter down on the rug while I went to fill my coffee cup. When I came back I found him hanging out under the coffee table. Happy as can be.
He seemed pretty proud of himself. He is starting to be able to roll where he wants to go. LOL
Wednesday I went with some friends to Shelton and got to hang out by the lake. Cutter mostly chilled on a beach towel
while Jade spent a good deal of time sitting in the water digging up rocks.
Later she did convince Yumi (also her babysitter) to take her out on one of the rafts. She is the little red blob on the right, sitting on the blue floaty thing.
And Cutter continued to hang out under a big beach umbrella.
It was fun to have a change of pace and get to play by the water!

No comments: