Thursday, July 29, 2010

hello

I'm staring at Cutter while he's playing in his little excer-saucer. He is giving me goofy faces and gooey grins. I love his little slobbery, toothless smiles. They get me every time.

Being a Mom of two leaves me either crazy or bored. Crazy because it's hard juggling two crying, cranky kids at the same time and bored, because when they both are napping I have zero energy left to do anything really productive.

Though...I am inspired to learn how to paint on canvas. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this canvas on potterybarnkids.com and I've been looking at it on and off today and thinking "I could paint a knock off that isn't quite as good or as cute but you get the jest of it...for a heck of a lot less, right?" I haven't convinced myself quite yet, but I also want to paint these flash card inspired canvases for Cutter's room..I was hoping to make it to the craft store tonight to see how much blank canvas are anyway. I wanted to go alone but the hubs man won't be home till late. Waa. I'm thinking I'll just take the kids. I have nothing else planned and I'm tired of watching tv, folding laundry and trying to keep myself from eating every snack in the kitchen. hee, hee

So, that's all. Just sitting here with my lap top and figured I'd post an update.

UPDATE: I went out yesterday and bought three different canvases (50% off at Micheals) and this morning I'm watching "how to paint with acrylics" videos. LOL I've done it before, but it was awhile ago. Jonathan doesn't seem to have any faith that my paintings will turn out very good...but we'll see.

No comments: