Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

Can you believe it is already 2007? I'm so glad the New Year is here, but gosh it seemed to have gone by super fast.

Its pouring rain outside. There is a really cute couple across the street at the bus stop huddled under a small umbrella. I have a funny feeling it isn't doing them much good, not in this wind and rain. It is days like this that make me very grateful that I work from home and I don't have to drive around in all the icky weather.

So, any New Years resolutions? I made one...to have a baby!! hahahaha! Ok, so I guess that's not really a resolution since of course I'm gonna have a baby this year. I guess I didn't do much reflecting to decide on anything I really want to change in my life this New Year. Perhaps I will take some moments to think about things and type them out for all of you to read:)

Missi's Plans for 2007
Become a Mom
Eat/Cook healthier
Read more
Reach out to more people
Meet more people at church
Join a bible study or womens ministry group:)
Take my baby for jogs in the park this spring/summer
Go to the beach!!!

Ok, I guess that is enough for now. Some silly things I plan and hope to do in 2007:) I feel so much better now.

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Good resolutions, Missi!

Rachelle said...

How about the no. 1 resolution in the US: Lose weight? You will probably be more successful than most in 2007! rlr