Friday, January 12, 2007

Last day of work

It is an odd feeling to me, in some ways. That today is my last day of work til after the baby...and beyond. I will work again, after the baby is born, very part-time, but I just don't think it will be the same. I am excited that I get this time off before the baby comes, and I'm excited at the thought of not having to work for a long while. I am sure part of me will miss it though, I do love my job and I like being busy all the time. Hmmm.

So anyway, here are some things I have to look foward to:

Today being the last day of work

21st is Jonathan's birthday!

23rd is my due date!

24th my Mom comes!

Somwhere between the 24th and Feb 10th the baby comes!

Feb 10th my Mother-in-law comes

Feb 22nd my sister and friend come to visit!

March I start up work again and celebrate one year of Marriage. Wow, a lot has happened in this short amount of time. Who would have thought?

4 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

Good times! Praise God for all his kindness and blessings!

Anonymous said...

shoot! I'm a little late... can you still check your work email?

SES said...

just looking over your dates... How do you know the baby's going to be late? =)

Amy K said...

That's great! I think that listing all of the exciting things coming up helps to make them even MORE exciting. :)