Tuesday, January 30, 2007

First Bath

We decided this morning that at 8 days old, it was about time we hauled out the baby bath tub and did more then give Jade a little sponge bath. I was a bit worried how she would handle the little tub full of warm water...but I think she did rather well.


So calm, so peaceful...so red...like a little Indian:)

All done! Time to wrap her up and get her long black hair dry. Of course, as soon as we pulled her out of the tub she went pee pee all over mommy:) Oh, the joys of motherhood. Ya gotta love it:)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

She must have been very relaxed. :)

Anonymous said...

You have such a sweet girl! I love her cheeks and all that beautiful hair!

lol! These pictures bring back precious memories of Jack's first bath(s). Now, he pees in the tub a few seconds after getting in. Out goes all the fresh water, and in with the new... every...time. :o)

Rachelle said...

Jade, I love my baths. It sounds like you didn't think it was too bad either. As long as mom gets the temperature right. Sometimes she makes it too cold and I have to shiver to show her. Once she made it too hot and that was no fun. I hope I get to meet you soon. -Kyri

Anonymous said...

I haven't taken time to properly congratulate you guys on the arrival into the day-light of your so-sweet and precious Jade. May God give you ALL an overflowing of His blessings in every way!