Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Babies room

Me at 37 weeks. Yep, my friends...I have a big baby belly and I am ready to pop:) Since all I can think about is baby, I have been wondering what more I can do with the small space we have dedicated for the babies room.
The other day it occured to me just how bare the wall is above the babies crib. I looked online and found very cute winnie the pooh pictures and lots of very expensive frames and shelves. Not having all the money in the world...I decided I'd try my hand at making up my own art for that bare wall.
What do you think? Its not all that impressive, but I think with some cute little frames from Target or Wal-mart I can turn these silly little water colors into the perfect solution for the cribs bare wall:) I am very proud of myself...saving money and being creative!





5 comments:

Rachelle said...

You are soooo talented. Those look professional!-rlr

Kristen said...

Yes, they do!

Nice job, Missi!

Amy K said...

How exciting ... just a few weeks left! Yay! And the room looks adorable, Missi. It will be perfect for the little one.

SES said...

wayta go Missi!

Anonymous said...

I have been sewing for the baby all this week and have several things made. Now just to know if it is a boy or a girl and the items will be on their way to you.

I think your pictures will look great. Please send me your email address and snail mail address.

Your blog helps us keep up with what is happening in your life. It is great to read.

Aunt Martha
sewingmom2@aol.com