Monday, January 15, 2007

Who is gonna go to the Super Bowl?

Ahahahaha! Football has become a very big part of my life, since being married to JB. I use to watch football a few times a year at home...Thanksgiving, Christmas...the Superbowl...that was about it. I've never been able to really understand the sport and aside from enjoying playing it with my family...I'm clueless about players, positions, scores, etc.

All that has now changed.

I was on the edge of my seat for the last three football games in a row! Now its Colts vs. Patriots and Bears vs. Saints! Ah! The suspense is killing me! Can I wait til Sunday to find out who will go to the Superbowl?!

Jonathan mentioned to me yesterday that I didn't have "Feb 4th, The Superbowl" listed as one of the things I am looking foward to this new year. So I guess I better add that now:)

I have become a Colts fan since that is JB's team...but personally I'm pretty partial to the Patriots...not sure how I'm gonna cheer next sunday! AH!

1 comment:

Amy K said...

I saw the Colts game too (that's the ONLY team around here). :) Wasn't it GREAT?! Go Colts!

I've become more of a football fan lately, too. I still forget a lot of the rules but it's fun to watch.