Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Birthday's and Grandparents ~ From Jade

This weekend my Mom turned 24, she was all happy because she loves her birthday. My Grandma's birthday was Sunday too (she and mom share a birthday) and my Grandpa's birthday was just a few days ago. To celebrate all these birthday's we went to Seattle to pick -up Grandpa and Grandma from the airport and hang out in the city. Here is a cute pic of me in the car.This is Dad, Grandpa and Grandma and me by a tree at a pier in Seattle. I was taking a nap.
Grandpa took us all to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and dessert! YUM!! You can see I'm very happy to be here, I love food!
This is Dad and Grandpa in Seattle.
Dad and Mom.
While my Grandparents were visiting we went to Burfoot park/beach...it was a nice hike, Dad carried me the whole time.
We like the beach!
While we did do a lot of shopping and driving and eating and movie watching while my grandparents were here, my favorite time was just chillin' and playing around.
Come back and see us again Grandpa and Grandma!

3 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

I'm so jealous of Grandpa and Grandma. :-( By the way, Jonathan sure looks like a giant next to all you shorties. ;-)

Jonathan Bechtle said...

Yeah, it's called standing in front and uphill of everyone else in the picture.

Kristen said...

Ah, how fun!