Sunday, September 30, 2007

My first party ~ From Jade

Hi guys! It's me, Jade, again. Today was church day. I had lots of fun playing in the nursery, but it got me all worn out. I came home and took a nice long nap. When I woke up Mom was all excited and said, "We are going to a birthday party! Hurray!" she seemed so excited about this party, I figured I should be too.When we got to the party there were a LOT of little kids there. I liked watching them play but didn't like to get to close to them. So here is mom and me in the corner. Well, just me, I guess. Like my hat? I'm not to sure about it.
There were a lot of balloons everywhere. I thought that was very cool, you could grab a balloon and let go and it would float in the air and hit the ceiling. I liked watching that.
Mom put me in a baby bouncy chair, then she told me to smile. Ha! I'm not a baby anymore, get me out of this bouncy chair! I didn't smile, in fact, I closed my eyes! lol
After a while the party was nearly over, there was a cool cake with three candles on it. The birthday boy blew them all out! We all clapped and cheered. I can't wait til it is my birthday...I want some cake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jade you look so cute esp. the second pic.

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness, I love her outfit! Congrats on your first party, Jade!