Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Policemen...they just keep getting smarter

I have to admit, I am super paranoid when it comes to police cars/guys/gals. Having never been pulled over in my life...til just last year (twice! Gasp!). I now pretty much think every police car I pass is out to get me. I think of them like the "Mr. Smiths" in The Matrix. A bunch of guys, all dressed alike, with one common purpose...to TAKE ME OUT! And I don't mean on a date;)

So, when I'm driving along, minding my own business, singing at the top of my lungs, in the car, if I see a police car I automatically have to tap my brakes (even if I'm not speeding). I have to check my mirrors and I have to run through my head if I have made any illegal...I don't know, turns, lane changes, did I use my blinker? Are my headlights out? Etc...

That all being said, I do have a high respect for police guys/gals, and I am glad they are around to protect us from our own stupid ways. It wasn't until this morning however, when my husband forwarded me this article, that I realized just how smart the policemen I fear really are. lol!

Police Dummy

hee, hee...oh no, is he real? Or isn't he? lol!

3 comments:

GJ and Vicka said...

Hey Missi,
what is your new addres? Please send an e-mail to GJ so he can give it to me.
I also do not have much comfort about police cars:)
Love
Vicka

Kristen said...

Yeah, we saw this "guy." J and I were giggling about it. It's a good idea though, a lot of people speed on College Street.

Stephen, Sarah, Nora, Joseph and Isaiah said...

That's great -haha! I have the same paranoia about police cars/officers. May neither of us never get another ticket! (I had a similar string of bad luck with tickets -three in 6 months a couple years back...)