Friday, September 14, 2007

Hello Friday

It is Friday my friends. For those of you who have yet to check a calendar and are a bit confused as to what day it is.

My JB and Jadie are no longer very sick. I guess it was just a 24hour bug...maybe a bit longer like a...30 hour bug, but anyway...

Not much happening here for me. I watched a movie, had a piece of pie (apple pie), did some work, curled my hair. I think I need to go out and do something, but with recently sick people I shouldn't make JB and Jade go out and about, huh? Perhaps I will just go out, maybe out for coffee and some ice-cream. Or go out to find a good book and maybe a fun hat. I think I need a fun hat, all I have are baseball caps. How did that happen? Sure, I use to wear baseball caps a lot as a kid, but I'm so old and grown up now...who wears baseball caps?


Does anyone have any fun weekend plans? Hope you all do and hope they are fun, and hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

A fun hat sounds nice! Let's do something next week and get away from our sicky husbands. :)

Gabe said...

Baseball caps rock! Don't give up on them...

Anonymous said...

i didn't have that much planned last qweekend either, except for playing in the orchestra sunday at our church, and babysitting late saturday night.Yes please go get a fun hat everyone needs a fun hat! and don't forget to stop at a coffee shop on your way! :)-Li