Monday, September 17, 2007

Brownies and friends

During work I had a HUGE craving for some yummy, gooey, chocolate brownies. I decide to make some brownies. The house smelled so good while they were baking, and after they were removed from the oven. Yum!

I invited a new friend over to join me for yummy brownies and coffee. That was so fun! I love having people over and feeding them food. We ate and talked and played with our little babies. Sometimes I feel like I'm 8 years old again and playing house. Cleaning can be fun on a good day, just like pretend cleaning was when I was little. I love to cook, bake and eat, so that is not to much of a chore. Hanging out with friends is the most fun, and having a live doll to play with is by far the best out of everything!

I have more "playing house" to do today. So I best finish up work and get started on my fun filled day;) lol!

No comments: