Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A poem of thanks

Thank you for the sun and sky
Thank you for the tears I cry

Thank you for the happy days
Filled with joy and sunny rays

Thank you for the good and bad
Thank you for my Mom and Dad

Thank you for the moon above
Thank you for the friends I love

Thank you for my little child
Even when she's not meek or mild

Thank you for my amazing man
Whose always there to hold my hand

Thank you for the food and drink
For everything...and the kitchen sink

Thank you Lord, for all you give
And for this life you let me live

I pray in every thing I do
I'll always stop and say "Thank you"

Today started out really rough and bad, but a friend came over and ministered to me...and now I'm all happy and glad;) Just wanted to Thank the Lord for giving me a good day.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yah!

I like your poem (as always). You're so creative.