Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Dinner menu for ten meals

When I got back from Hawaii I sat down with my old Cooking light magazines and my grocery shopping list. Then I made up a ten day dinner menu with ideas I got from my magazines. Just for fun I decided to post these recipes on my blog. I love getting dinner ideas from other people, so hopefully one of these dinners gives you an idea of something to cook!


Teriyaki Pork and Pineapple served over rice

Grilled pork chops served with orzo tossed with vegetables and a piece of rosemary focaccia

Flank steak with chimichurri sauce served with black beans and yellow rice

Southeast Asian Grilled Flank Steak served with rice noodles and thin sliced vegetables

Grilled chicken Casesar salad served with breadsticks and cubed cantaloupe

Lemon grilled chicken breast served with grilled asparagus and couscous with toasted pine nuts

Pork Sate with Peanut-Mirin Sauce served with sugar snap peas and steamed rice

High Plains steak served with marinated green bean and fingerling potato salad,
dinner rolls and cherry crisp

Greek Pizza with Lamb served with Romania lettuce, olives and cucumbers

Grilled chicken with an apple-cucumber relish served with sugar snap peas and steamed rice

I haven't made the greek pizza yet or the southeast asian flank steak. I have tried the pork sate in the past and loved it. So far all the meals have turned out great! At least I have liked them:)

4 comments:

AmateurAuteur said...

:) yep, Heather changed it. I told her the pink was hard on my eyes, lol. i'm in my house right now!! :) it's cool.

Joanna said...

Wow those sound delicious!!! I hop[e you saved some for me!
Li

Candycane said...

The greek pizza sounds delish!!!

Stephen, Sarah, Nora, Joseph and Isaiah said...

Do you deliver?! Sounds amazing!!!