Monday, July 27, 2009

Spending a day cleaning

The past couple weeks I haven't put my usual effort in cleaning the house. It's summer after all and who wants to spend all day cleaning? lol

Today I decided that since it was going to be pretty hot all week that I better clean the house today, while I had the motivation, and get it done before the cool morning air drifted away.

The sad part about spending your whole morning cleaning your house is you miss your usual time at the gym. But, I'll try to go tonight or tomorrow. So no big deal.

Jade followed me around kept asking me "what's that momma?" or "I help too!" While I do want Jade to help me clean the house I finally broke down and put on "Winnie the pooh" for her to watch while I got everything done.

Now my house is nice and clean and dusted and vacuumed. Pretty much all of the laundry is done too! I love that feeling. Accomplishment, that's what it is:)

After cleaning up we went to visit our friend Tasneem. She had made an amazing lasagna for her friends who, in the end, didn't eat it. Since it's just her she begged me to come by and take the huge pan of lasagna off her hands. It didn't take much for her to twist my arm. Not only did I get my house cleaned today, but now I don't have to make dinner! Hurray for me! Thanks Taz!

No comments: