Monday, July 13, 2009

Update

So, Jade is doing much better. Just as happy and active as ever. Her rash is slowly disappearing and thankfully is no longer contagious so we can get out and be around people.

The weather hasn't been all that great, though the rain has been needed. We've had cool weather and warm weather and rainy weather and even stormy weather (which is very rare). I feel like I don't know how to dress my daughter any more. I should just always carry a sweater and a pair of shorts around for her and dress her only in jeans. lol Oh well

I'm working on making a book sling for Jade's bedroom. I have it made I just need to get it hung up. As soon as I do I'll take a picture of it. To see what it's going to look like, check out this link!

Tomorrow is park day, if any one wants to join us it will be at Tumwater Historical!

No comments: