Sunday, January 24, 2010

A few pictures from Jade's Bday and Bowling Party

Since we already threw Jade a big Princess Party for her birthday we didn't make big plans for her actual birthday. However, per tradition, I did invite Cristy and her kiddos over for play time and sweets. I'm also starting to switch off babysitting for babysitting with a friend, so her daughter was also with us for the morning.
Here are all the cute kids watching "Little Bear" and eating chocolate chip cookies.
Saturday we got a whole bunch of friends together to do our annual Bowling party in celebration of JB's birthday. This was the first year we actually brought Jade with us (usually we get a sitter). They have bowling shoes in miniature sizes so we thought we'd let her try. She was super excited to bowl and even more excited to sit in the seat of power where you can control the scoring screen. Yes, she is posing with Kameron here.
Here is Cristy with one of Amber's twins, I'm pretty sure she has Tanner.
Drew (also Jade's age) with daddy Andy and momma Amber.
Jade and Ashlynn comparing cute shirts
Picture of the two friends. Ashlynn is almost 5, but she still plays really well with my 3 year old.
Sadly I didn't get any pictures of the birthday boy or of all the guys and girls who attended our party.
After we wall went to our house for pizza and cake. I picked up some Little Caesars pizza which I swear I haven't had since I was about 10yrs old, living in Texas. It brought back some great family memories...and who can beat $5 pizzas?

No comments: