Monday, January 11, 2010

Jade's 3rd Birthday party

Grandpa and Grandma Bechtle came out to visit on Saturday, so I thought it was the perfect excuse to throw Jade a big birthday party to celebrate her third year! Here is Grandpa and Birthday girl before the party started.
Here is part of the living room all decorated for her "Princess" party
Jade and Caitlyn. I told the kiddos they should all dress up, even the boys!
JB is helping Jade and the other little kiddos make edible necklaces using fruit loops
After beating down a pinata and playing "pin the tiara on the princess" all the kiddos needed a food break. They snacked on pudding cones and cupcakes, peanut butter sandwiches, carrot sticks, strawberry cream cheese filled crackers and lots of punch!
Here is what the Princess board looked like after the game. Perhaps I did help the kids find the top of the Princess head. But I'm the host so if I want to let them all cheat, I can!
Here is Jade after she ate her cupcake and pudding cone. hee, hee
Everyone had a great time at the party and Jade was simply SHOWERED with presents! She spent the rest of the afternoon/evening in her room playing with all her new toys. Occasionally Daddy had to help her open a new toy or box so she could keep on playing.
Jade's official birthday isn't until the 22nd of Jan, but even so...I can't believe my baby girl is THREE!

2 comments:

Candycane said...

Aww bless her looks like she had a great party :D

GJ and Vicka said...

Pirfect birthday party for the Prinsess!!!