Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year every one!! Last night we threw a fun, family friendly, party at our house to ring in the new year. We had six couples and eleven little children running around the house (well, three of them were infant babies, but still) to keep the spirit of the evening light and festive!

Here I am with my friends Kristen and Cristy in our New Year garb!

And a special one of just me since I wasn't going to be in the group pic!
And here is the happy group, minus a few sleeping and playing children at about 9pm last night!
We spent the evening playing games and playing xbox. Talking and eating lots of yummy snacks! The smart people played a bit of "Blockus" while others of us played games like "ImaginIf", "Apples to Apples" and "Pictionary"
At one point we had a whole group of the children all tucked into the pull out couch, upstairs, watching a kids movie. Such a sweet picture I had to savor the moment. It didn't last to long though. hee, hee. However, all the kids really did a great job staying up as late as they did.
It's New Years and no we aren't drunk, just a little sleepy. hee, hee
Wishing all my friends and family a blessed and happy Year in 2010!!

2 comments:

Cristy said...

Will you post these on FB so I can steal them??? =)

Candycane said...

Happy new year to you all - hope it is a great one :D

xXx