Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dad's Hula Girl

Oh the fun things you can do...when you have nothing to do. Hee, hee. Jadey and I went to "old navy" today. Just to look around and see if there was anything worth while. I found a pair of baby shorts for Jade, with the warm weather coming on I figured she'd need a pair. But my favorite purchase was this little baseball cap. It says "Dad's Hula Girl" on it. Jade could definatly be a hula girl...she wiggles her hips everytime she tries to stand. lol!
I also got her a sun hat yesterday...but we haven't taken pics of it yet...perhaps today at the park we'll get another:)


4 comments:

Kristen said...

Ah! Super cute! Hee-hee.

Nic Ridley said...

Did you see those hula skirt-two-piece swimsuits at Target for little girls? Sounds like maybe Jadey needs one!

Missi said...

No, I didn't! But we go to San Juan this June...so maybe I ought to get it for her? lol!

Carrie said...

=) I bought Joshua a Hawaiian shirt and shorts set for San Juan. Jonathan (MY Jonathan, that is) wouldn't let me buy the baby sunglasses that I saw at Old Navy. HA! Won't they all look cute?