Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Wizard of Oz

Ok, so all morning long I've been trying to remember the words to the songs in "The Wizard of Oz" don't ask me why but they have all been randomly running through my head and I'm going crazy cause I only know little lines from each song. lol!

So I've been singing a song that goes something like this:

"Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
there's a land that i heard of once in a lullaby"
She brings you good news or haven't you heard....
She is a young lady who fell from a far
Ding, dong, the witch is dead
blah, blah blah, the wicked old witch
Ding, dong the wicked witch is dead!!
We represent the Lollipop Guild
The Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild
And in the name of the Lollipop Guild
We wish to welcome you to Munchkin Land
Follow the yellow brick road....
follow the yellow brick road...
I could wile away the hours
conversing with the flowers
consulting with the rain...
Just because I'm presumin'
That I could be kind of human
If I only had a heart
Ha, ha, ha Ho, ho, ho
And a couple of tra - la - las
That's how we laugh the day away
In the Merry Old Land of Oz
There's no place like home....there's no place like home.

And that...that is all I can seem to remember from each song, so i keep starting to sing it...and then I kind of hum or whistle the rest. lol! Ya gotta love it:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! a shout out to me! :) your super Jade movie is SO cute! luv ya! -Kara :)