Sunday, May 27, 2007

Visiting Aunt Jo ~ From Jade

"Mom said we were going to visit Aunt Jo for a few hours. She packed me up in a car and we drove for a whole hour til we arrived at the airport. I thought it strange to go visit Aunt Jo at an airport, but Mom said it was the only way. You see, Aunt Jo and her friend Hope were on their way to Alaska for a missions trip that will last all summer long.
Here I am with Jo and again with her friend Hope. They seemed to get a kick out of hanging out with me, kept saying how cute and adorable I am. I like it when people say that about me.
It was a nice visit, but it didn't last very long, before I knew it Mom had me back in the car and we were driving home.
Later she decided to take pictures of me in my shorts and t-shirt...do you think I look cute?
I know I smile a lot, and I seem to be pretty goofy at times, but honeslty I'm a very deep baby girl, you'll see this expression on my face often, Mom says it makes me look very thoughtful.
I hope everyone has a nice Memorial Day"

2 comments:

Kristen said...

She does look rather wise in that last photo....

She's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

awww! Jade is adorable! did you have a good visit with Jo and Hope? Love ya
-Li