Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Dentist Office ~ A poem from Jade

We went to the dentist,
This morning at 10,
To watch a small baby
just to help out a friend
We sat in the lobby,
and played with some toys
I'm afraid that I made
Some mighty loud noise

I wasn't to happy
(I'm talking of Jade)
And mom had to clean up
The mess that I made
The friend, we were watching
Was as good as could be
She just played with her toys
And stared straight at me
I wonder if Mom
Wished I was that good
But I am so young
I don't behave like I should
Before we all knew it
The visit was done
Our good friend Mrs. R said
"let's have some fun!"
So we headed due south,
or maybe due East
All that I know
Is we drove many streets
We got to the mall
Where food could be bought
And boy did my mommy
Eat quite a lot

We laughed and we giggled
And then we were done
Who'd think that a dentist trip
would be so fun!
bye!

3 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

So cute! Jade you are such a good poet!

Anonymous said...

That's a great poem! :) And what a fun day!

Rachelle said...

Very talented poet! And thanks for watching me for my mom! We had fun too. -Kyri