Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What would life be like without the sun?

I guess it would be more like the moon huh? AhAHA! I don't even want to think about a sun-less life, why did I even ask such a silly question? Maybe it is becuase I got my first summer sunburn yesterday. It is a strange sort of sun burn, I just got my knees and my cheeks...to bad I didn't get all of my legs and arms. Poor Jade got a bit of sunburn too, just at her elbow. I thought I had her covered well, but I guess I didn't. Oh well, we both will be nice and tan in a few days I'm sure:)

Anyway, today looks just as beautiful and sunny as yesterday, if I get a chance I'm headed back to the park with my sun tan lotion, some blankets and lots of water. Jade seems to enjoy the outdoors as much as I do, I can't wait til she can actually move around.

So, things seem to be going pretty well with out house hunting, if all goes well we'll be moved this summer (perhaps next month even!!)

No comments: