Friday, June 01, 2007

The perfect...

...pair of shorts. So, are bermudas still "in". I bought a pair hoping to look like this model, I am not quite sure what the perfect top is to go with them yet, but I'm curious on others thoughts on these long shorts. Cool? Not cool?



...pair of peep toe pumps for summer. I love these cause they are close to a sandal but slightly more dressed up then one, while still feeling summery and light.


...dress, I've been looking for different styles or tectures in dresses this summer that I would actually wear and while I can't say it's amazing, there is something very fun about this dress. I love the ruffles and stripes and how casual it comes across...

I'm also in search for the perfect pair of aviator sunglasses. For two summers now I have wished to find a pair I like...and alas aside from the one Chanel has to offer...I have yet to find what I am looking for.

There are so many things I'd love to have for summer. I'd also love to find the perfect summer hat...I don't even know where I would look for a hat, Target maybe?
Curious of what everyone else's summer obsessions are...lata







3 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the shoes. Very chic...and very you. Fossil has some cute sunglasses...not super cheap, but not Chanel either.

Anonymous said...

love the shorts missi! i thikn bermuda shorts are "in" i have a pair of much more casual ones. and i love the shoes and dress! definately get the summer hat! anyway there is my opinion of your summer clothes search. Love ya!
-Li

Kristen said...

Just saw some glasses in InStyle at Forever21 (very affordable) you might like. Is a trip to South Center in order?