Friday, June 15, 2007

Rolling strollers and "Good Directions"

Today Jade and I took a walk up to JB's work to say "hi" and steal the car for the afternoon. I was in a super good mood, the walk was refreshing and the air was so crisp and had such a nice summer feel to it. I rolled the stroller up to the car and thought I put the lock on the stroller so I could put some things in the car before grabbing Jadey. However, I didn't have the lock on and when I turned around Jade had her hands and legs in the air and was roller backwards as fast as she could. I freaked and started running after her...she thought that was SOOO funny. Thankfull there were no cars driving around the parking lot, but boy will I check the brakes better next time. lol

Two of my favorite country songs that are playing on the radio right now are Taylor Swifts "Tear drops on my guitar" and Bill Currington's "Good Directions". I was gonna post a music video of "Good Directions" for anyone who hasn't heard the song yet, but the only YouTube videos made of it are super corney...so you'll just have to check it out yourself if you haven't heard it already.
You'd think I would be big country girl with as much as I love country music...but no way! Just had to clarify that.

Check out "Tear drops on my guitar music vidoe here

No comments: