Sunday, June 24, 2007

Jade's new ExerSaucer

This weekend me and a friend had a chance to go check out some garage sales in her neighborhood. I was out looking for a baby cart to attach to my bike and ended up leaving with this cool little "Exersaucer". Jade was thrilled! She loves this silly thing.
Here she is trying to tell me how much fun she was having, she couldn't stop talking (cooing) over it.
I think Jade thinks she is a "big girl" now.
The rolling thing is her favorite toy and she will spin it forever!
Hurray for good finds found at garage sales:)

7 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

That's exactly like the one CJ is borrowing, except his is blue. He loves it too! You are now the second person that has told me they found great stuff this past weekend. I think CJ and I are going to go garage saling next weekend.

Kristen said...

Ah, that is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! :)

I also went to a garage sale this weekend and found a bike trailer for $15! I was so happy that I wanted to go for a bike ride that very minute. K likes it too. ;)

Anonymous said...

oops, that was me.
~jenna

Amy K said...

These are GREAT. I especially appreciated it when I wanted to take Meredith outside but she wasn't walking yet (I knew she would ruin her clothes if she crawled around everywhere). It kept her contained and entertained for hours! I'm sure you'll appreciate it during the move!

Joanna Cole said...

Hello!

My name is Joanna Cole and I am a sister to Jeanette,Jeremy and Julie Cole. And I live in IL.
I just wanted to tell you that I just love reading your blog! Your little Jade is so cute and all your stories are so interesting to read. Keep up the good work (and keep us posted;-) Hehe

~Joanna Cole

Anonymous said...

awww! what an adorable little baby girl! I love my niece!!!!
-Li