Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Supreme Court

Today was a very important day. Today JB and I were headed to the Supreme Court for the "Administration of Oath of Attorney" for JB. I was SO excited to attend and even got a little dressed up for the occasion.

On the way inside I saw a bunch of very fat crows near the sidewalk, obviously who had been fed before by tourists. I commented to JB how fat the crows were...not two minutes later then *WOOSH* a HUGE black crow flew right into my head!!! He knocked me forward and flew into a tree. I was so freaked out I almost couldn't move, JB had to calm me down as we continued inside. ECK!! First I had him check my hair for any nasty crow droppings...just in case.
I'm sorry this picture is so terribly dark, unfortunatly all my pictures are really dark...I'll have to mess with them to lighten then up a bit. Here are five the Attorneys repeating their oaths to "HOnorable Gerry Alexander, Chief Justice. James M Johnson, was the man to introduce Jonathan
Here we are with Jim Johnson during the reception that followed the ceremony.

Aside from my attack by the crow the morning events went very well and now JB really is offical as an Attorney.

3 comments:

Sarah M. said...

Congrats to JB once again! YEAH!!!!! :)

SES said...

Way to go JB!

Amy K said...

Congrats to JB and family! That's awesome!