Saturday, June 23, 2007

Lonely, I'm so lonely, I have nobody for my own....

Jonathan is out of town this weekend. I miss him very much. waa. But Jade and I are getting by. We went shopping the day he left to buy new clothes for Jade, we've been out to eat twice, watched movies, read books...last night a friend came and watched Jade so I could go out for coffee with my other friends. That was nice.

Today should be a busy day, packing, hanging out with friends, more packing, a call from JB, more packing. Life is good:) But I miss my man.

I guess I don't really have much to say. I was just up early on a Saturday and didn't feel quite like working yet.

I can be so sad sometimes.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay so I changed my template and lost your blogger name and just now found it!!!! Yay I can keep up with everything now. I'm sorry you are lonely, I don't feel so well and Stephen is working today...so that means I have to take care of the babe while I feel bad. Why do men always have to leave?? ha
I hope you are having a good weekend. Congrats on the new house and good luck on moving. Seattle is a long way from TX for me to help :)

Nic Ridley said...

Oh Missi! I hope he comes home soon!