Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birthday get together and bowling!

To continue celebrating JB's 28th birthday (that was Wednesday) I invited some friends over for a tasty lunch and a yummy cake ordered from "Wagners" bakery (boston cream pie, yum!)

I couldn't help but take these two pics of all the kids eating on the floor, since we ran out of chair space. hee, hee.
And I must admit, I think the talking/eating pic of Cristy and Sarah is pretty funny too:)
After lunch we headed to the bowling alley for some fun! Check out the kids tiny bowling shoes!
I think they are rolling 8lb balls. They did end up finding ones that were 6lbs, but even those were heavy for the little guys.
This pic I had to crop funny, because the bottom half was messed up, maybe my finger was in the way or something.
Hee, hee, don't I look great with bunny ears? (Dani, is a goofball)

Much better pic of these two...though the eating pic is my favorite.

Me and the birthday boy, we did wear matching blue sweatshirts on purpose. Why? Because we are cute like that.

I thought this was a cool shot of Kameron

Me and my friendie Kris!

Oh, and lastly, I had to take a picture to prove I broke my all time record score of 60points. The top one is me...I scored 91 on my last game!! Hurray for me!!
Bowling parties are fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Looks like you guys had fun, Happy birthday JB and Jade!
Li

Kristen said...

You did great, and we had so much fun!