Sunday, January 18, 2009

I love this girl of mine

Here are just some snap shots of Jade from the past couple days. This was in the evening a few days ago after Jade's bath. Her favorite thing to play with right now is a princess castle with all the toys that go with it. Here she is holding the toy prince which she fondly calls "daddy!"
Playing with her princess castle some.
Okay, I did take this picture to show of my daughters bottom. hee, hee. At night she wears a special cloth diaper that has double padding in it (for extra absorption) However, it makes her bottom SO big! It cracks me up every night. hee, hee
It's never to early to teach your kiddos how to make dinner. Jade looks bored, but really she is just very serious, because she begged me to let her "help!"
Here we are mixing up hamburger meat to make mini burgers for dinner. She was a big help!

This morning (Sunday) I put Jade in her special dress from Grandma Mangione. Jade just wanted to twirl and dance in it. She is asking daddy to hold her "Blank" (blanket) so she can show off for the camera

My little baby model, she stood over in the corner and asked for a picture. Of course, I could never refuse.

4 comments:

Dee Dee said...

She is too cute : )
And I love the dress!

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!! I love her in the little apron!
Li

joci said...

lauren got the princess castle for christmas and really likes it as well. (i'll have to teach her to call the prince 'daddy', very nice, jade!) but i have so much fun watching her play and pretend. they are getting so big!

Nic Ridley said...

What a princess!