Saturday, January 03, 2009

Just a bunch of pictures from our trip

I have so many pictures of our trip it was hard to even decide which ones to post. I think one of Jade's biggest highlights about visiting the Bechtle's in Indy, was the fact that Aunt Autumn kept bringing over dogs for her to play with. I only have pictures of Jade with Oreo and here is one of my favorites. Right before I took this pic the dog was starring right back at Jade.

Here is Jade with her Aunt Alicia and Aunt Autumn right before nap time.

A favorite past-time was playing piano with Grandpa

Before we left Indy Jonathan and I took advantage of the free babysitting and went out on a date.

While out on our date we picked up a Colts hoodie for Jade. It's a bit big, but it will work. Go Colts!

Another fun thing we did while there was visit the largest Children's museum. I love this pic because all three of them are bending over to try to see inside the very authentic doll houses.

My favorite picture from the whole vacation (I think) is this one with Alicia and Jade. They look like they are in a cartoon!

Here is Alicia and Jade playing with soft dino eggs

A $1 ride on a merry-go-round. She may not be smiling in this picture, but she loved it, and began to cry when I told her we had to get off.

Waiting in line to go down the winter wonderland slide. I think it's getting near Jade's nap time.

Jade and Daddy coming down the long slide

After Indy we drove over to Michigan to visit with my family. The evening we got there we had a second Christmas and opened lots of presents. One of those presents were fancy dresses for all the little girl cousins. So then, of course, we had to do a photo shoot. Here is Jadey with her Uncle Isaac (and my baby brother, he is 8)

Jade saying "cheese" for the camera

All the cousins so far!

Me and my sisters (Nic, Li, Jo and Me)

On Monday night Jonathan and I joined the some of the family at Tony's basketball game. He is the guy in the picture with the basketball;)

Joanthan and I at the game
I have many, many, more pictures. But this is all I felt like posting for now. Maybe later I'll post some New Years pictures.

Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and Happy New year!

2 comments:

Cristy said...

Thank you for sharing Missi!!!

Kristen said...

What fun--I love the sweatshirt on her! :)