Monday, January 12, 2009

A new picture of Jade and an update

I know this is a grumpy picture of Jade but I hadn't posted a picture of her in awhile. lol. She was really in a pretty good mood the day I took this picture I'm not sure why she is mad...maybe she just wanted a snack I wouldn't give her or something. lol

Well, life is starting to return to some form of a routine now that the big holidays are over. I took on a Nanny job of sorts. I say "of sorts" because the baby is being brought to me and I'm just watching him at home, apposed to actually going to someone's house to watch their kids.
Today was the first day of that new job. I think I'm going to like it. The baby is a doll and the convenience of getting to work out of my home, again, is wonderful.

Bible study also starts up again this week. Again I get to host it at my house so I don't have to try to be on time somewhere early in the morning with Jade. MOPS returns tomorrow after a month absence and we will be making Growth Charts as part of the craft time (I do the crafts).

Next week will be JB's and Jade's birthdays, can you believe that Jade will be two?

Our weekends seem to be filling up with running errands and doing things around the house, not to mention football games. Go Cardinals! lol Sundays is church, of course, and I get to start teaching in the Two year old class, now that Jade is two. That should be loads of fun:)

I think I have something going on every day of the week for the next couple weeks, but I don't mind. I like to keep busy and have something to look forward to, even if it's like today and my "To do" list consists of finishing laundry and washing the floors. Hope everyone else is settling into a nice, post-holiday routine, and everyone is having a lovely winter so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaylah saw the picture of Jade and said, Oh no, girl cry? lol.

~jenna

Anonymous said...

The growth chart craft sounds fun! I saw a pic of the one you made for Jade. It is soooo cute!
Li