Thursday, January 15, 2009

I have some News!

Hello everyone in my blogger world. Many of you already know this, but I'm sure there are still some who don't. Guess what? I'm pregnant! Hurray! lol

I'm posting this now for two reasons,
1. I'd hate for some of you to feel "out of the loop" and
2. While I am pregnant, I am very newly pregnant and there is a small chance that I may have some complications (I won't go into details).

I'm going in for an ultrasound tomorrow morning to see if everything is "alright", but I've been told even the magic of ultrasounds can't always show us everything we'd like to know.

I'd love prayer that everything is fine and that I have nothing at all to worry about. But if, for some reason, God has other plans for this tiny life inside me, I'd also appreciate prayer for that.

On a happier note, I'm doing really "Good" physically, not throwing up or anything like that. Just eating lots and wanting to sleep all the time.

When I told Jade I was having a baby I pointed to my belly and said "there is a baby in my tummy". Jade promptly laid down, pulled up her shirt and stuck out her belly and pointing at her tummy said "Baby!". hee, hee. If all goes well, this is going to be a very entertaining nine months.

4 comments:

jessica said...

yeah!!!congratulations!I will pray for you and for god's will to be done.

Janice Phillips said...

How exciting! I'll be praying for sure!

Sarah M. said...

Very exciting news Missi! Congratulations to you and Jonathan. Of course, this means in about 9 months you'll have to change the title of your blog from Jade to Jade and... :) Isn't that a nice "problem" :)

Sarah: said...

Yeah, we will be praying!